The Street of Dreams in Forest Heights–Best Home Trends!
Three days in, and the 2010 NW Natural Gas Street of Dreams is off and running! With six homes and a condominium project, there’s a good mix of small and innovative, to European lodge and lavish. Tucked away in Forest Heights, with condos at the Indigo in The Pearl, this years ‘Dreams’ have something for everyone.
Kitchen Ideas Galore–Do you love the kitchens best? Here are the kitchen details you’ll want to drool over from this years tour.
How great can a bathroom really be? Check out this link here for the latest bathroom trendsB from the Street of Dreams designers.
You don’t have to build a new house to spruce up your bedroom oasis. Click here for the latest in bedroom linen ideas shown at the Street of Dreams!
Making the best of this years Street of Dreams:
- First, know that there are two parking spots: “A” is at the top of Skyline & Miller next to the diner. “B” is on Miller Road behind QFC in a fieldB (on Barnes/Burnside). 4-6 shuttle buses are running constantly.
- 5 of the 7 are accessible via the shuttle. #6 is just down Miller to Cornell–and accessible on your own. #7 is in the Pearl and only available on Saturday and Sunday through August 31st.
- In the main area (homes 1-4), they are close together and easy to walk through–no trekking.
- Tamales and beans, hot dogs and other items are fully available at the concession stand–rumor today was that the tamales were goooooood.
- Bring your camera to capture your favorite ideas!
- Plan on two hours minimum to enjoy the tour.
Here is a gallery of additional pictures from the Street of Dreams….from beautiful built-ins, spacious laundry rooms, study alcoves, tons of tile ideas in bathrooms, outdoor gas fireplace trends….so many things to enjoy!