Street of Dreams: Dreamy Kitchens
The annual NW Natural Gas Street of Dreams (this year in the Forest Heights Neighborhood) is always a treat and with rare exception, the kitchens are always my favorite part.B If this first one doesn’t just make you want to bake, can, cater, or host a party….I don’t know which one will.
- Slab slab slab is the word for these beautiful kitchens. Whether it’s silestone or granite, you won’t find any tiles here.
- Look for tile detailing along the backsplashes as usual!
- Great expansive cooking/eating spaces outside…continuing immediately off the main kitchens.
- All of them have additional seating in the kitchen, inviting guests and family to be part of what’s happening!
- Stainless steel is here to stay—it’s not going anywhere!
This year’s kitchens show a wide range of styles from smooth modern with two-way fireplace, compact and efficient with access to the great room, to over-sized and large furniture-styles.B I also noted more built-in hutches this round….look for them when you go through on your own!