Bethany Neighborhood Homes for Sale
Bethany neighborhood is one of the best examples of a suburban area that has layers of price points for all kinds of home buyers.B From apartment living, to attached homes close to Rock Creek,B onto first time home buyer rages in the mild $260-$320k, thenB last weeksB tour of homes $400-$500k. This week’s home list focused on active listings for sale in the $500-$600k range.
The homes that stood out competitively against the others had the following traits in common:
- Updated kitchens and bathrooms
- Newer surfaces, hardwoods, fixtures
- Continued trend of larger spacious windows
- Homes that were built in the 90’s without these updates will have a rough time competing in this slice of the market.
Here is the market analyzer for Bethany home sales through July in the $400-$600k price range:
- The median price is $516k
- Homes closed in July just -5% under the most recent list price
- With homes active and sold inB July, in this price point, there is a 16% sell through.
Here are the homes in Bethany $500-$600k for sale right now:
[listingsearch type=”layers” layerid=”14″ hqid=”293″ orderby=”price” order=”ASC” lp=”500″ hp=”600″ ptype=”DETACHD”]