Real Estate in Bonny Slope: 2010 Results
Bonny Slope in Northwest Portland just about broke even for 2010 homes sold vs. 2009.
- With homes comfortably in the $300k-$600k range, the -34% in sold homes (-22)B in 2010 really hit this range hard.
- The next big rangeB for Bonny Slope isB $600k+ which also was hit with -23% over LY (-6).
- Without that first time home buyer entry range $350k and under, the first time home buyer tax credit really didn’t have a big place in Bonny Slope–yes some, but not in significant numbers.
- Bonny Slope had a higher number consistently of active listings at any given time (see below in the market analyzer) with little change through the typical listing seasons.
- Average home sale prices took a beating while often bouncing between -5% and -10% under most recent list price.
Check out the rest of Northwest Portland Sold Home Stats for 2010
I think we are starting to see a warm up with homes in the $500-$700k price range overall and it will be good to seeB if this price point strengthens over the next year. Here’s to 2011!