Great Neighborhood Pizza Spots DO Exist!
Before the Woodlawn Triangle started coming out of it’s shell, the Good Neighbor Pizzeria was there doing it’s thing. Four friends came together 3 years ago and realized that pizza was one thing they all had in common. And now, the place packs out!
Neighbors converge here for their giant calzone (feeds 2 for $9!) and ‘create your own’ pizzas. They also serve local beer with Norwood on tap, Terminal Gravity and 13 local bottles as well.
- 800 Ne Dekum St., Portland OR
- Happy Hour: 4-6pm and 10pm-midnight daily
- Delivery $20 minimum or $5 charge
- Friday & Saturday 3pm to 2am, Rest of the week–3pm-12midnight
- Active in the community with live music
- Fresh & Local–organic whenever possible–local produce from Sheridan market, Classic Foods & Apple Foods
- My favorite? 3C or 8C Stumptown French Press!
- Find them on Facebook