Nestled in near PGE Park and the SW corner of town, Goose Hollow is one of Portland’s sweet spots.B Super small, but full of old homes and newer condo’s, it’s home of the MAC Club, PGE Park and wonderful hills for walking.B B Here’s the cool map of Goose Hollow.
- June was not kind to thisB little area: 75B active listings, 5 solds and a ratio of just over 6%.B
- 5 buyers a month creates a 15 month inventory stat. Yikes.B
- The lineup is a bit skewed by a high priced sale–topping off the 75th% at $846k. Mean is at $260k and the 25th% is $197k.
- Average sales price is thus equally skewed at $479k
- Homes closed at an average of -7% of the most recent list price