This fantastic 1950’s ranch home has wonderful features throughout. Located at 116 SE 153rd Avenue in Portland Oregon on a large lot with tons of room for your inner gardener!
This classic 1950s ranch stands proudly on an oversized lot in a great Southeast neighborhood. The crisp facade welcomes guests to the home, while around back, a sizable covered deck overlooks the fully fenced yard bursting with possibilities.
Inside, traditional oak floors are stained in an updated tone & illuminated by a sizable picture window. Cozy up next to the gas fireplace during chilly Portland winters. In the kitchen, oversized granite tile adorns the countertops. All appliances, including brand new Kenmore washer and dryer are included. Featuring new mechanicalsb a 2012 gas furnace and 2013 hot water heater.
Downstairs, the separate basement provides many options. In law apartment? ADU? Buyer to verify. A huge additional living space, boasting bedroom #4, a bathroom, place for a kitchenette, and its own wood-burning fireplace, this space screams potential.
In close proximity to Glendoveer Golf Course, multiple nature trails, local farm barns, and 4 blocks to MAX lines, this home boasts the perfect combination of traditional charm and practicality!
For listing details, property taxes, school info & more–please check out the property website we’ve created for this listing! And as always, please contact me if there are any questions you have about this property or anything else that catches your eye!
- New Hot Water Heater
- New Sears Kenmore Washer & Dryer with storage drawers
- Upgraded circuit breakers in basement
- Installed new overhead lighting and extra outlets in basement storage area
- Installed custom Avalon 3b Shutters in all three main floor bedrooms
Prior owner 2012
- Had new roof put on
- Built new deck
- New heater in lower bathroom
- Kitchen granite tile countertops
- Ceiling fans installed
- Main floor bathroom shower tile, mirror, fixtures
- New Gas Furnace
- New vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom on main, and kitchenette and bathroom in lower level