Real Estate in Oak Hills–2010 Results
Part of Northwest Portland, Oak Hills held steady and almost even in 2010 for homes sold vs. 2009.
- The biggest loss was in the price point above $350k with a difference of -8 homes vs. the prior year.
- The first time home buyer tax credit helped keep the $350k and under range alive–especially in the sweet spot of $250k-$330k.
- Using the market analyzer below, sales were small but consistent through the year with a slight bump in April as the tax credit expired.
- Active MLS Listings in Oak Hills ranged between 35-50 in any given month–not a lot of seasonal volatility although their was an uptick in the last 6 months of the year with new listings.
- Oak Hills performed much better however in it’s actual ‘closing percent’ to the most recent list price compared to it’s neighbors.
Check out the rest of Northwest Portland Sold Home Stats for 2010