Bundle up–Lots of fun inB Portland at Christmas Time…Starting Now!
It’s the week of Thanksgiving andB Christmas celebrations are stacking up! Here are several things to add to your family fun list for the week of November 22nd -29th.
Winter Wonderland–Portland International Raceway
- Starts November 25th through Christmas Day
- Car load $16, Van load (8 people) $18: Additional price list and info here
- www.jubitz.com for discount tickets
- Sunshine food donation barrels are at the entrance!
- 1904 N Victory Boulevard, Portland
- 17 years has raised 25 tons of food and $480k for the Portland Police Bureau
Pioneer Courthouse Square 26th Annual Tree Lighting
- November 26th, 5:30pm
- More info here
- Thanks to Stimson Lumber Company for providing the 75′ Tree!
Zoo Lights at the Portland Zoo
- November 26th through January 2nd, 2011
- Sunday-Thursday 5pm-8pm
- Friday-Saturday 5pm-8:30pm
- Closed 12/24 & 12/25
- Pricing Info here
The Grotto Festival of Lights
- November 26th through December 30th
- 5:0opm-9:30pm—gates close at 10pm
- $8.00 Adults, $4.00 Children 3-12, Free for kids 2 and under
- Dress VERY warm and plan on 75-90 minutes
- More info here.
The Polar Express with the Mt. Hood Railroad
- November 23rd/24th, 26-28th, 30thB B December 1-5th, 7-12th, 14-19th, 21-23rd
- Kids are encouraged to wear their PJ’s while they sip hot cocoa and the train takes everyone for a ride.
- More info on schedules and location in Hood River here
Are one of your favorite Christmas Traditions coming up? Feel free to email and share the details–I’ll post with each of the next 4 weeks events!