The Sunrose Condo Project: Modern & Minimalist
More than most cities, Portland has several amazing architect & design firms. Today, I explored the brain child of one of them at theB Sunrose Condominium project located inB SE Portland’s Laurelhurst neighborhoodB at 28th & E. Burnside. Designed by Holst Architecture, this 32 unit development is perfectly situated in an incredible neighborhood! With the Laurelhurst Theater, Whole Foods, Crema, Esparza’s, Bamboo Sushi & Ken’s Artisan Pizza with in 2 blocks in either direction, this project has proven that design & location are the key components to real estate no matter the market.
Pretty cool little tidbit–Sun & Rosie Wong used to own the property here on SE 28th & Burnside. They turned their then-store into the Hungry Tiger Restaurant…now it’s the Sunrose project.B The Wong family did a beautiful job honoring Sun & Rosie!
Basic info to start with:
- The builders rotated the typical floor plan by 90 degree’s to allow almost double theB light!
- FHA/Fannie & Freddie approved
- Special financing available
- High efficiency furnace
- Wool carpeting
- Constant hot water
- Parking spaces & 60 sq. ft. storage spots
- 16 Homes still available–scroll down for MLS listing info
- Floor-plan and additional info is found here
- To take a peek at these beautiful units, feel free to call or ping me at 971-275-3691 or email@example.com
- Thanks to Eric Hagstette for touring me through this great project!
- Kim Hagstette of Inside Design International did all the staging! firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 1 of 3:
Finishes & Fixtures
Exterior shiplapped tigerwood
Solarban 60 low-e, 1″ insulated glazing
Aluminum panel system
5″ White oak engineered flooring
White oak cabinetry doors and faces
Stainless steel kitchen counters w/integral sink
3/4″Caesarstone island counters
3/4″ Caesarstone bathroom vanities
Godfrey Hirst, Wessex Wool carpets
Low VOC Miller Paint throughout
Blomberg refrigerator & dishwasher
Frigidaire oven, cooktop, washer/dryer
Faber exhaust hoods
[listingsearch type=”listingids” listingids=”10017113,10048189,10016935,10016954,10017151,10016956,10017138,10017140,10017143,10016945,10017137,10017147,10017121,1017131″]