AIA Merit Award Winning Project:B Tandem Duo
Works Partnership ArchitectureB , B DPM Development & Tamarack Construction (think cutting edge, brilliant & local) created an exquisite masterpiece with the Tandem House/Tandem Duo project. Claiming the 2009 AIA Merit Award, these homes beautifully blended textures & materials in a way that is both compelling and inspiring right in the sweet spot of SE Portland’s Buckman, KernB & Laurelhurst neighborhoods.
Nestled in on the edge of SE Portland’s restaurant row (with Ken’s Artisan Pizza just across the street, Crema one block away, Whole Foods two-blocks down…),B one remaining unit for sale boasts 2400 square feet, 3 bed/3.5 bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows throughoutB and a side-by-side double car garage.B And that’s just the beginning.
- Sliding Walls
- Radiant HeatB & 98% Tank-less Hot Water Heaters
- Floor to Ceiling Porcelain, Glass & Treated Tile in Each Bathroom
- Combination of White-Washed Ash Floors, Metal-Mesh Catwalks & Polished Concrete Floors
- Outdoor Dining Terrace & 3rd FloorB Rooftop Deck
- 12′ Ceilings
- Structurally Performing Beams Allow Connection Between 3 Levels of Living Space
- Paonazzo Italian Slab Marble
- 2738 SE Pine St., Portland OR
- Thank you Eric Hagstette for showing me your great listing!
- DeveloperB David Mink did all the interior designB & staging–so amazing!
- If you are curious about the Tandem Duo and would like to see it, give me a call or drop me an email– 971-275-3691 or firstname.lastname@example.org