This Multnomah Village home offers the perfect fusion of location, style and condition. A few blocks away in one direction is the pedestrian-embracing commercial area with its wide variety of inviting local businesses. In the other direction is the 90 acre Gabriel Park. Anchoring the periphery of the Village is Portland ParkC”B Bs Multnomah Art Center. For the Park, itC”B Bs the SW Community Center.
The list price hasnC”B Bt yet been finally determined but will be under $350,000. Set well back from the street, this immaculate home features:
- 1400 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Built 1986, single level Open floor plan with kitchen forming apex between living and family rooms
- 3 bedrooms (master plus 2)
- 2 updated bathrooms (master plus hall)
- Spacious updated kitchen
- Double attached garage
- 9677 sq. ft. lot. Huge fenced yard.
- Sunny, level yard is easily and directly accessed from the family room/kitchen area.