We had our first ever client appreciation night and it was awesome! We called it Share the Love and had the incredible medio’s at M Realty do all the fun victorian signage, invites and menu’s.
Inviting all of you for dessert with our fantastic photobooth vendor HappyMatic, a chance to enter several drawings and hobnob with my favoritest vendors was a blast!B Several of you made new friends, others found friends you hadn’t seen in a long long time.B Tim & Ben were kept very busy with inspection and remodeling questions which was great! All told we had almost 70 of you in our home and we loved it! AND you’ll notice I didn’t mail out my hand crafted salted espresso caramels this year because they were handed out at Share the Love! Be sure to come next time! 🙂
Congratulations to the following winners & big thanks to my wonderful vendors for contributing great prizes to the drawing!!
- Kalen & Jake:B Home Depot Card by Tim Purvis, Contractor
- Justin & Aimee: Crate & Barrel Card by Brent Lucas, Guild Mortgage
- Tamara & Tim: Collage art by Kim Allen, WFG National Title
- Anne & Jeff:B iphone photo printer by John Bates, Guild Mortgage
- Randy & Mariann:B Lowes Gift Card by Ben Tester, Home Inspector
- Joe & Katie: Super cool head phones by Elizabeth Jansen, OnPoint Mortgage
- Rahul & Ria: Apple gift card by Mark Nguyen, State Farm Insurance
The photobooth was obviously the hit as you can see below–some of you really figured out how to make it work! Some were very shy and didn’t want to take their photo but that’s okay and I didn’t post all of them below, just a few! It was fun just watching people pose!!
Yes, of course I’ve been pondering next years gathering so stay tuned on that in 2017 but one thing I do know for sure, it will need to be in a bigger spot! Thank you for coming and enjoying yourselves–we loved having you in our home!