Real Estate in West Slope Portland: 2010 Results
Wow! Overall, the Southwest Portland neighborhood of West Slope had an incredible year in 2010 in regards to homes sold over LY.
- 34% Increase in homes sold in 2010 vs. 2009
- Homes under $350k sold 65% more this year than LY
- Under $350k is the perfect west side first time home buyers price range–it’s obvious that many took advantage of the first time home buyer credit & continued buying through the year.
- With the Market Analyzer below, the year end trend peaked in August & September but bucked it from October on. This is one way you can see the effect of ‘bouncing on the bottom’.
- View Home Sales in SW Portland combined stats for all neighborhoods.
Here’s to a fantastic 2011!